Right now we're analyzing 1 of the premier W Weldpro WeldersWe put together a range of great tools in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some extra research prior to purchase. That will ensure you find the most suitable Welder for your projects.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We researched dozens of top quality W Weldpro Welders. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we anticipated. The MIG100AC by W Weldpro was our favorite W Weldpro Welders for sale today.
The MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro is the optimal product choice for experts and hobbyists. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Arc Welder offers. It is a terrific tool for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the MIG100AC by W Weldpro is astounding. There's a reason why W Weldpro has track record as a top Welder supplier.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is additionally a remarkably affordable Welder. W Weldpro chose to price this Arc Welder at just $118.00. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is particularly budget friendly keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is also highly rated. The MIG100AC Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The W Weldpro MIG100AC is definitely a Arc Welder that shoppers prefer.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.