Our review of the top 1 leading W Weldpro Welders available to buy nowWe compared a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. I'd advise to do a bit of additional investigation on these Welders and choose an option that suits your needs the best!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
We explored a number of premium W Weldpro Welders. We were impressed at the number of quality products there were to select from. The Welder that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder.
Both experts and beginners alike can get work done with the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Arc Welder includes. This tool is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is astounding. W Weldpro has definitely earned it's track record as a leading Welder supplier.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is also a remarkably competitively priced Welder. W Weldpro has priced this Arc Welder at only $118.00. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Welders available that are similar build quality and much more pricey.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is top rated as well. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been reviewed on Amazon 2 times. Genuine users report an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder by W Weldpro are really satisfied with the tool.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.