Searching for the best W Weldpro Welders? Find out our top 1We put together a several great choices in our buyer's guide. We would advise to do a bit of additional investigation on these Welders and choosing a product that fits your needs for your projects!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
Through our investigation of the top W Weldpro Welders, we analyzed a number of selections that are currently available. We were surprised how many high quality tools there were to choose from. The W Weldpro MIG100AC was our favorite W Weldpro Welders for sale right now.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the MIG100AC by W Weldpro. This Arc Welder includes several great features. This Arc Welder is a fantastic product for work and also for home use.
The workmanship on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is impressive. It's no mystery why W Weldpro has a reputation as a leading Welder manufacturer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder is a terrific price as well. This Arc Welder costs just $118.00. It's really incredible that W Weldpro is able to offer these Arc Welders at the price listed. We looked at competing Welders available which offer comparable quality and far more pricey.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also highly rated. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Real users have given the tool an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the users who have purchased the W Weldpro MIG100AC are highly satisfied.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.