Our analysis of the top 1 leading W Weldpro Welders available nowThere are a range of terrific tools in our buyer's guide. I would suggest a bit of extra research on these Welders and choose an option that matches your needs the best!
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
When investigating the top W Weldpro Welders, we evaluated a number of products that are purchasable right now. We found there were more terrific choices than we projected. The W Weldpro MIG100AC took our vote as the best W Weldpro Welders available today.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the W Weldpro MIG100AC. You will not be disappointed by the features this Arc Welder includes. It is a terrific option for work and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is exceptional. W Weldpro has a good reputation as a top ranked Welder producer.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is likewise a very competitively priced Welder. W Weldpro has priced this Arc Welder at only $118.00. It's honestly amazing that W Weldpro is able to retail these Arc Welders at the price listed. That is particularly cost-effective keeping in mind the features of this Arc Welder.
This Arc Welder moreover boasts top ratings. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Real end users have left reviews with an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers Invested in the W Weldpro MIG100AC are highly satisfied with the tool.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.