Here is our list of the 1 highest rated W Weldpro WeldersYou have a several terrific choices in this rundown. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
I really doubt you would be unhappy with it! They are of course very small in diameter, but the same length as the other rods. Good ergonomics, very good bite on electrodes, and easy to install. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. Came as advertised and on time and the person that will be using it is well pleased.
Through our research of the top W Weldpro Welders, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to find more excellent options than we anticipated. The Welder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the W Weldpro MIG100AC Arc Welder.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get projects done with the W Weldpro MIG100AC. This Arc Welder includes plenty of terrific features. This Arc Welder is a great product for job sites and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the W Weldpro MIG100AC is remarkable. W Weldpro has definitely secured it's track record as a leading Welder supplier.
The W Weldpro MIG100AC is additionally a remarkably budget-friendly Welder. This Arc Welder costs only $118.00. It's truly impressive that W Weldpro manages to offer this Arc Welder at the price listed. That price is particularly cost-effective considering the quality of the Arc Welder.
The MIG100AC by W Weldpro is also highly rated. The W Weldpro MIG100AC has been rated on Amazon 2 times. It has an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the consumers who have purchased the W Weldpro MIG100AC are very satisfied.Full W Weldpro MIG100AC Review
W Weldpro MIG100AC Features & Specs
- Working voltage - 115v household voltage, convenient portable welding ability.
- The Weldpro 90 amp flux core welder uses a power frequency transformer with overheat protection to ensure worry free welding using AC current variable from 30 to 90 amps.
- Ideal for auto body panel work both indoors and outdoors without the risk of wind blowing away shielding gas. Welding metal thickness to .098 in. Thicker metal would require V notching multiple pass preparation. Will weld carbon steel as well as stainless steel.
- Can use .023/024, 030/031, and .035. Choose smaller diameter wire for auto body panels to limit heat warpage.
- No need for special outlet wiring. 20 amp household circuit recommended.